A collection of online dragon tiger formulas, a brutal card game, anyone who has ever tried playing a dragon tiger card Whether in a casino or in online casino They all said it was the most brutal card game as its name suggests. With the speed of finishing the game in just a few seconds. Determine who loses or wins with a single card. This type of card game has attracted the attention of many gamblers. Today I’m going to take everyone to know how they play and how they play Dragon Tiger cards and the online Dragon Tiger formula. Which ones can be used to make money? Let’s go see.
How to play Dragon Tiger Online
For how to play Dragon Tiger cards, there are steps as follows.
- All players must place bets within the time specified by the dealer. Most often no more than 50 seconds, whoever is slower than this, wait for the next round. So think and wait for the next round to stab something good.
- In placing bets, you can choose to bet on 3 sides, namely Tiger wins (Tiger) or Dragon wins (Dragon) or tie (Tie Game), but online casinos Sometimes there will be for us to choose whether to bet on even-odd, black-red, which will have different payout rates.
- In the event of an Even-odd, Black-Red bet, bets will be opened for the first 50 eyes only. After that, there will be only Tiger, Dragon and Tie slots that can be bet.
- Dragon Tiger cards do not affect card size. And the points will be counted starting from A = 1, 2, 3, …, 10, J = 11, Q = 12 and K = 13.
- As soon as the bet is closed The dealer will start dealing cards.
- The dealer opens each side’s card to measure the points. If any side has more points, it will win.
- In the event that the result is always the same Bets placed on Tiger and Dragon slots will be deducted in half. and return the remainder to the UFABET player.
Payout rate of Dragon Tiger cards
- When the Tiger or Dragon side wins, the payout rate is 1 times, excluding capital.
- When the Tiger and Dragon sides are tied, the payout rate is 8 times, excluding capital.
- When Tiger or Dragon side wins and odd out, the payout rate is 0.75 times excluding capital.
- When Tiger or Dragon side wins and pairs out, the payout rate is 1.5 times excluding capital.
- When the Tiger or Dragon side wins and goes red, the payout rate is 0.9 times, excluding capital.
- When the Tiger or Dragon side wins and goes black, the payout rate is 0.9 times, excluding capital.